viernes, 7 de febrero de 2014

The Real Way To Make Money Online Privacy Policy

At the Real Way To Make Money Online Blog I am committed to protecting the privacy of all of my visitors while they are at my website. Below you will find a break down of what information I collect/potentially could collect about visitors to my website.

Some of the information that I collect is voluntary while other information is involuntary. All involuntary information that I collect is not identifiable to a specific person while the information that is voluntarily given is often identifiable to a specific person.

Feeds & Email Subscriptions

I use Feedburner for which allows visitors to subscribe to my feed through a reader or to get my blog updates through email. In order to subscribe visitors are required to give their name and email addresses. All email addresses received are given on a voluntary basis and will never be revealed, given, or sold to a third party. If you decide to join subscribe to my feed you will also be able to opt-out at any time.

Outbound Links

All users should use caution when following any outbound links to other websites. If you follow an outbound link to another website I highly recommend that you check out their privacy policy before giving out any information.

Visitor Statistics

In order to determine how visitors use my site I use both Google Analytics and Statcounter to analyze my visitors activities. All information gathered through these two sources is keep confidential and is not identifiable to any specific individual. Examples of some of the information collected about visitors includes IP addresses, browser type, how visitors reach by site, how visitors exited by site, when visitors visited by site, and how long they stayed

Cookies

Our blog does not specifically use any cookie itself but we do have various advertisers that use cookies to store information about users that visitor their website. Google Adsense is one of our advertisers that does use cookies. Google also uses DART cookie technology to study visitors web surfing habits in order to return more relevant ads to them. You can opt out of allowing Google to use the DART technology on you by visitors their website.

Advertising

At my blog I potentially work with lots of different advertisers. My main advertisers is Google Adsense but from time to time I may add and drop other advertisers.

Source: http://realwaytomakemoneyonline.blogspot.com/2009/03/real-way-to-make-money-online-privacy_11.html

Google & Money Dollars & Marketing Make Money Here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario