sábado, 8 de febrero de 2014

About The Real Way To Make Money Online Author

In the online world I go by the name Chetty Bear (evolved over the years as a nickname). I graduated from college in May of 2008 with a bachelors degree in both business and accounting. My life long dream was to own my own business and also not work very hard. The only way that I figured this was possible was by owning websites that allow me to make money online. The beauty of owning websites is that once they are established they almost become autopilot income.

Since graduating from college in May of 2008 I have been working as an internet marketer. Internet marketing is by no means a get rich quick scheme and it takes a lot of work. I have been working hard on many different niches over the past year and have finally gotten to a point where I can support myself without needing another job.

Besides being an internet marketer I also am a Christian who believes in the bible being the inspired word of God. I also currently live in the great state of Colorado and love to spend time outdoors. The city that I live in is one of the coldest places in the United States during the winter (usually at least -20 degrees on winter mornings and weeks at a time where it doesn't get above 0) and one of the nicest places in the world during the summer (usually around 75 degrees with no humidity).

If you have any questions about making money online or just want to chat feel free to email me at thechettybear@gmail.com

Source: http://realwaytomakemoneyonline.blogspot.com/2009/03/about-real-way-to-make-money-online_3375.html

Dollars & Marketing Make Money Here

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario